mammut chairs Mammut Women´s shoes Hiking , Mammut Comfort Tour Mid Goretex Surround Hiking Brown Women´s shoes,mammut infinity classic,popular mammut packs,100% quality guarantee
Our bestseller, the Nova, is now available in a Comfort-Surround version! That means it is even softer, more comfortable, slightly wider in the forefoot, has a lower heel drop and offers increased breathability thanks to the GORE-TEX SURROUND technology. This comfortable footwear is made from high-quality Nubuck leather and Soft Shell fabric. The proven gripex Comfort sole with built-in Sonar technology ensures grip and comfort on almost all surfaces. The patented Rolling Concept® and an arch support are also integrated into the IP EVA wedge, which provides excellent cushioning. A lightweight liquid rubber protects the toe cap.
- The patented Mammut sole concept with customized support and cushioning to support natural foot roll, and thus prevent fatigue (danger of twisting).
- The Soft Shell textile worked into Mammut shoes is tailored for robust footgear, abrasion resistant and waterproof, without compromising its positive Soft Shell characteristics (excellent breathability, wind-proof, water-resistant, expandability).
- Zones featuring Liquid Rubber reinforcements safeguard the footwear against abrasion and damage. This rubber is applied when wet and is lighter than conventional rubber rands.
- gripex Outsole Technology
- Sonar Technology
- Board lasted
- Weight [g]: 400
- Nubuk Leather: Classy and robust full-grain leather with slight sanding to create the characteristic velvet appearance. Depending on the required finish, Nubuk can be waxed, brushed or left untreated.
- Velours Leather: Velours leather, or suede leather, is obtained by an internal split of the hide/skin. Thanks to its rough surface structure it is highly abrasion resistant and breathable. Depending on the required finish, Velours leather can be waxed, brushed or left untreated.
- Ripstop Textile & Mesh Protection
- GORE-TEX Surround Comfort Footwear: Improved temperature thanks to 360° ventilation. A soft fabric with a very open-pore construction between the insole and wedge allows effective circulation of air, further enhanced by the pump effect. This results in reduced build-up of perspiration and increased cushioning.
- gripex Sonar Comfort sole: Hiking sole with integrated Sonar technologyMulti-directional lugs for safety on ascents, descents and traverses
- Rolling Concept: Creates suitable support and damping on specific areas of the footOptimizes natural anti-roll behaviourReduces fatigue (danger of twisting the ankle)Sole concept designed to orthopaedic findingsReduces the weight of the sole
- EVA IP wedge: The lightest Phylon wedge from injected EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate)Optimum damping and abrasion values
- Liquid Rubber Protection: Liquid rubber applicationProtection against abrasion and damage to materialLighter than rubber
- Sonar Technology: Every aspect of Mammuts long-standing sole know-how in footwear design and development has flowed into this mountain trail running soleIts profile has been inspired by the concentric patterns formed by spreading sonar wavesRunning in the mountains generates very high braking and thrusting forces in the sole and requires optimal sole edge stability and strength
- GORE-TEX Surround Comfort Footwear: 100% guaranteed waterproofVery high breathability360° ventilation thanks to a perforated insole and open-pore wedge constructionImproved cushioning
- Breathable RipStop: Uncoated ripstop polyamideVery tear-resistant and abrasion-resistantHighly breathable
- TPU Insert: Integrated arch support made from stable thermoplastic polyurethane
- Shoes must be protected from water, wet conditions and dirt. Since wet conditions and dirt affect leathers natural properties, such as temperature control and comfort, shoe care is a very important area.
- Use a brush to remove any dirt, or brush the shoe under running water to remove persistent soiling
- Leather cleaning products are not recommended since the soap damages the waterproofing treatment
- After cleaning the shoes, rub in the appropriate wax or silicone-based care products or polish them using a soft brush
- Dry leather needs nutrients in the form of wax (no grease or oil). Apply a very thin layer and then work into the leather
- The application of wax makes nubuk or velours leather appear darker and smoother. Liquid care products maintain the leathers original appearance for longer, but provide fewer nutrients
- The best way to clean the lining (textile, GORE-TEX® and leather) is using lots of cold water and a sponge. The lining retains high quantities of salt from perspiration. In the long term, these can have a damaging effect on textiles and leather lining materials.
- A waterproofing treatment should be applied regularly to footwear. We recommend sprays without fluorcarbone, the surrounding says thank you!
- Waterproofing treatments work best when applied immediately after cleaning, once the shoe is completely dry. To ensure maximum performance, we recommended reapplying a waterproofing treatment the day before a tour.
- Waterproofing is important to keep your feet dry. Leather or textiles saturated with dirt and water are no longer able to breathe, resulting in increased perspiration.
- To achieve optimal resistance to water and dirt, the waterproofing treatment should be applied to clean and dry leather. Clean the shoes first.
- The waterproofing treatment can be applied as soon as the leather is completely dry.
- Spray the shoes thoroughly in a well-ventilated room or in the open air, using slow and even movements, from a distance of around 20 cm.
- Wait until the shoes are completely dry before wearing them. 100 percent protection will be achieved after around 24 hours.
- If leather is not cared for regularly, it becomes hard and brittle and its appearance suffers. Shoe care is important to prevent this. This makes the leather pliant, flexible and keeps it looking good. Regular care also prevents the appearance of small cracks.
- Remove shoelaces and insoles.
- Carefully remove dirt from the shoes using a brush. For persistent soiling, you can also brush the shoes under running water. Do not use any cleaning products. Soap damages leather.
- Stuff cleaned leather shoes with newspaper, and change the newspaper regularly. This helps them to dry faster. (N.B. GORE TEX-lined shoes dry better without any newspaper inside them)
- Wait until the leather is completely dry, before treating them.
- Our feet can be encased in our shoes for up to 16 hours during long hikes, bicycle tours or a long working day. Sweat accumulates in socks and shoes. The comforting warmth of this enclosed damp environment creates the ideal breeding ground for germs. Regular application of freshening products helps to keep the inside of your shoes fresh and clean.
- If stored properly, a shoe retains its shape and function for a longer period. Never store shoes when they are wet or dirty. This makes the leather brittle.
- After wearing, store shoes with tongues fully open and insoles removed in a shady, dry and well-ventilated area
- Shoe trees should always be placed in dry shoes before storage
- Never store shoes when they are wet, or in poorly ventilated places, such as in a car, a plastic bag or a cellar
- Do not dry near a source of heat (fire, hot stove, etc.)
- Shoes with leather linings can be stuffed with newspaper. Shoes with a GORE-TEX lining dry faster without any newspaper inside
Do not wait any longer and buy Mammut Comfort Tour Mid Goretex Surround with the best sending conditions and at the best price. In addition, at free delivery Miami
you can find other Hiking products in the Women´s shoes category that can complement your order. Buy Mammut Comfort Tour Mid Goretex Surround and receive it as soon as possible. Have a look on our Women´s shoes deals and choose our best offers.
Yes, gore-tex surround Color:
Mammut - Women´s shoes - Hiking,Waterproof: yes, gore-tex surround,Color: brown