Mountain equipment Sleeping bags Synthetics , Mountain Equipment Aurora III Synthetics Empire Blue Sleeping bags,Fast Delivery,officially authorized
Using a combination of two different continuous filament fiber insulation layers and shingle construction, Auroras deliver greater durability, better resistance to compression, greater warmth and better loft. Critically they resist the effects of moisture thanks to encapsulated filaments which shed water and speed drying. From big walls on Baffin island to the southern extremes of Patagonia, out new range of Aurora bags are resilient, warm and compressible.
- Fit: Alpine Fit with tapered lower leg for improved thermal efficiency and weight reduction.
- Trapezium: One piece trapezoid foot piece with offset synthetic fill for maximum warmth.
- SC Hood: Anatomical fit for maximum warmth and synthetic fill control.
- Shingle Construction: Maximises heat retention without cold spots.
- Solus Collar: Solus collar for optimum lightweight insulation with down/synthetic draft tubes.
- Zip: ¾ length side zip with anti snag baffle
- Weight: 1850g/65oz
- Climashield® Apex®:
Climashield® Apex continuous filament synthetic insulation with Aquaban DWR technology.
- Climashield® Prism®:
Climashield® Prism® continuous filament synthetic insulation with Aquaban DWR technology.
Helium fabrics are exceptionally light, compressible and tough. There densely woven construction ensures the highest levels of down-proofing, wind resistance and resistance to heat loss.
Mountain Equipment Aurora III is available with different characteristics. Buy it at 100% high Quality Guarantee Chicago
and benefit from all the advantages. In addition, Mountain Equipment Aurora III has the official guarantee of the brand Mountain Equipment. Also, you can complement your order with other product from our Sleeping bags catalogue and Synthetics category.
From 1 to 2kg Comfort limit:
-5 to -10 ºc
Mountain Equipment - Sleeping bags - Synthetics,Weight: from 1 to 2kg,Comfort limit:-5 to -10 ºc